If you are a novice or a professional in business or marketing, you would have often come across the term ‘SEO’ in-between conversations.
That’s because nowadays its an essential part of any successful marketing strategy.
Search Engine Optimization is a digital process that involves usage of certain keywords and/or key phrases, that enable your online content to rank higher on Search Engines Results Pages (SERPS). To make your business presence powerful online, it is essential that your online content rank high, especially in the unpaid section, also known as organic listings. One best example is when you search “Latest International Hit Singles 2019” on Google, it brings out the most helpful information based on the keywords that you have entered.
The same principle is applied to your online business profiles and marketing campaigns. But then, how does SEO help your business grow?
These 7 benefits of seo will give you clear insight.
1. SEO is a primary source of leads: According to the State of Inbound 2018, the main focus of businesses (B2B, B2C, NPO) is to drive traffic to their websites via inbound marketing. Inbound marketing strategies typically involve search engine optimization services, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, Referrals, etc. If your SEO strategies haven’t been getting you the desired results perhaps its time you revisited the process. Or sought an expert opinion.
2. Higher conversion rates: Think about it. Once your online content starts showing up on the 1st page of Google search, you get noticed by your target audience more effectively. As customers will gradually get familiarized with your brand, products and services, this, in turn, elevates your chances of closing several deals with prospective customers. A good ranking of your site on any search engine attracts customers looking for making a purchase or contracting any service. Result? Seamless transformation of your marketing messages into sales and leads.
3. Cost-effective strategy: Once you’ve created a page or website that the search engine deems worthy of directing the target customers to, it will continue to attract traffic to your online content for months and years together after that. This is achievable only through high-quality content. Now, researching and writing high-quality content requires investment. This can be either in the form of time if you are the sole content manager or in the form of money, should you choose to be wise and seek help from a digital marketing agency or a search engine optimization company. After this, you’re good to go. There’s no further ongoing cost involved after this step.
4. Strengthens online presence: Someone rightly said, “Treat the first page of Google search as your visiting card.” When your company appears on the first page of SERPs more and more people get to know you. This sets off a chain reaction where customers get in touch with you, make purchases and even follow you by clicking on social media icons on your profile or external links. SEO assures complete integration of all your marketing activities (content marketing, direct e-mail, social media marketing, blogging, web management, e-commerce, etc.) and aligns it with your business goals. At the end of the day, your content is the one that powers up your brand presence online in several search engines through higher rankings!
5. Brand awareness & credibility: When customers get familiarized with your brand, products and services, it is known as Brand awareness. SEO ensures that your products and services are easily found by search engines (provided you have top rankings) in both organic as well as regular search.
Business is built on trust. But then how will customers place their trust in you online? The higher you rank on SERPs, the higher is your authenticity. If a company appears within the first five ranks on a Google search page customers are highly likely to proceed with exploring its brand profile. On the contrary, if it appears at the bottom of search results, it is natural for customers to doubt the genuineness of the same.
6. Quality traffic: Unlike outbound activities where you reach out to customers whether or not they want to hear or know about you, SEO helps your company strike up interactions with an audience who matter. Inbound marketing fuelled by search engine optimization services is customer-centric and makes helpful information easily accessible to the target audience. What’s more? Users find you on their own. This generates more qualified leads for your business.
7. Keeps you ahead of the competition: While you sit here and ponder about why your company’s traditional marketing strategies aren’t working out, your rivals probably are on their way to the next successful promotion strategy! SEO keeps you and your organization with the flow of time and technology. It integrates all your digital marketing campaigns across various networks, thus, not letting rivals seize your share of the market.
Adapting to the dynamics of advertising and marketing, a professional SEO analysis & standardization conducted by a search engine optimization company can work a long way to leverage your brand recognition and prospects.